- This event has passed.
Wine & Song Friday Nights at Hudson Street Wineries
Friday Evening “Wine & Song” is an ongoing music series taking place every Friday night from 5:00 – 8:00 PM at Hudson Street Wineries in Old Roma Station (where the river meets the tracks) in Healdsburg. “Wine & Song” Fridays features local bands and musicians offering a variety of musical genres from Bluegrass to Jazz to Rhythm Blues, Rock & Roll and much, much more.
June 2022 Musicians:
- To Be Announced
May 2022 Musicians:
- May 6 – Rootstocks
Rock, Pop, Soul, Blues and Jazz from the 60’s to now, by longtime Sonoma County musicians
- May 13 – Adults In The Room
Hudson Street Wineries house band playing the Blues, R&B, and Rock & Roll
- May 20 – Sonoma Shakers
SoCo musicians known for their expansive repertoire of Rock & Roll and Blues Classics
- May 27 – Heartwood Crossing
Homegrown Music Featuring Americana, Folk, Blues, Bluegrass, & Swing
Discover More Fun Things to Do in Healdsburg
• Click here for a list of Healdsburg Wineries.
• Click here to discover the best wines in Healdsburg.
• Learn about more fun things to do in Healdsburg.
• See Healdsburg tasting rooms by clicking here.
• Find more events on our Healdsburg Events Calendar.
All venues on this calendar are open and active in 2022, and the event information is timely and accurate to the best of our knowledge.
All information is obtained from the event sponsors directly or from public sources.