Healdsburg Wineries Open in 2022
There are 88 Healdsburg wineries open. Nearly all wineries in Healdsburg require reservations. 4 wineries allow walk-ins. 56 wineries offer reservations online. 56 are open daily. 30 wineries have both indoor and outdoor seating, 8 are outdoor only and 34 are indoor only. Maximum number of tasters is from 4 to 20 people per group.
Below is a chart listing all 88 Healdsburg wineries now open!
Healdsburg is one of California wine country’s most desirable destinations. Quaint and comfortable, with a luxurious country charm, Healdsburg has everything from estate wineries to family vineyards, and elegant châteaus to picturesque lodges hidden among rolling country hills – all nestled in the heart of Northern Sonoma County.
Woven throughout our gorgeous scenery are the Alexander Valley, Russian River Valley, and Dry Creek Valley grape growing regions. As you adventure along this graceful countryside, you’ll discover some of the world’s most renowned Sonoma wineries flourishing with pinot noir, zinfandel, chardonnay, and cabernet sauvignon varietals. Truly a winetaster’s delight.
Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Dry Creek Vineyard, Davis Family Vineyards are among our most elite Sonoma County wineries, and are beloved by visitors and locals alike. And, of course, there’s always our renowned culinary culture!
Wine tasting rooms flourish as you stroll along Healdsburg Avenue. Or, you can indulge in the fresh coastal air as you cruise down lovely, winding Dry Creek Road, with its breath-taking views of lush rolling vineyards. Healdsburg is now one of California’s premier locations for tasting sumptuous food, wines, and simple yet elegant country living.
Below is a convenient, current chart with full details on all Healdsburg wineries open now, as well as quick links for making reservations. Be sure to see our Local’s Guide to the Best Healdsburg Wineries.
• It’s always wise to call ahead for reservations to a winery, even when they allow walk-ins.
• Some wineries allow larger groups; however, such accommodations should always be reserved by calling the winery well in advance.
• Always note who you made reservations with, and ask for a confirmation email when making reservations by phone.
• Masks are not always required; however, you should always carry one just in case.
• A few wineries require guests to have been vaccinated prior to arrival. Be sure to ask if your wineries do.
• Keep proper wine tasting etiquette in mind (learn more about Wine Tasting 101).
• Keep jackets and hats in the car in case outdoor seating is your only option, as evenings quickly cool around here.
• Some information in the chart below was simply not easily available and is marked by a “u/k”. We’ll update those missing pieces of information when those wineries get back to us.
Winery Chart Key – Reservations: “YES” = required, “WALK” = walk-ins welcome, “RCMD” = recommended. Seating: “I” = indoor, “O” = outdoor, “I/O” = both. Click on the Name of a Winery to learn more about each one. Click on links in the RSVP column to make reservations. Click on a column title to sort the whole chart by that criteria.
Wineries Open in Healdsburg
Mobiles Can Scroll Chart Horizontally
|De La Montanya||YES||O||6||Daily||Varies||Online|
Healdsburg Winery COVID Restrictions and Guidelines 2022
Due to the COVID Pandemic Sonoma County guidelines, guidance and restrictions are in effect. Masks are required in most businesses to limit the potential spread of COVID, and COVID vaccinations are highly recommended. Many wineries, restaurants and other businesses in Healdsburg require proof of having been vaccinated for COVID in order to visit their locations and lessen the likelihood of its spread. Always contact wineries you intend to visit to learn about their Pandemic precautions and guidelines.
Here you’ll find all the health protection guidance, guidelines, orders and COVID-related restrictions for Sonoma County wine country. In order to best protect yourself from the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic, it is advised that you maintain a distance of at least 6 to 10 feet from persons who you are unfamiliar with, wear a mask, and participate in activities or visit establishments with outdoor seating.
Click here for the most recent COVID-related Health Order for the County of Sonoma.
• Here’s a Local Guide to the Best Healdsburg Wineries for 2022.
• And learn all about fun Free Things to do in Healdsburg
• Discover Healdsburg’s Hidden Gems (only locals know about)
• Find More Events on the Healdsburg Events Calendar
• Here’s a handy guide on How To Go Wine Tasting
All venues on this calendar are open and active in 2022, and the event information is timely and accurate to the best of our knowledge.
All information is obtained from the event sponsors directly or from public sources.